Wednesday, May 21, 2008

News of the Day -- Wednesday, May 21

+ There's a new official "Dollhouse" Facebook page, complete with video and message boards where you can chat with other fans and submit your guess on how long it takes before FOX tampers with a good thing. (My "Firely" bitterness rears its ugly head again.) Thanks NancyRoo for the link!

+ And the winner of "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" movie poster is...Wendy. All of the haikus were terrific, but hers did make me LOL, as the kids say. Here it is in its entirety:

pretty scully hair
fluke man in my toilet, eww
on no! mulder shot :(


Art, I say, art! Wendy, please e-mail me at editors at theparkbenchonline dot com to claim your prize.

+ It's a slow nerdy news day, so I'll leave you with this tale of the parrot who got lost but was able to tell authorities his name and address, even remembering to refer to himself as "Mr. Yosuke Nakamura." He then sipped his brandy and settled back in his high-back leather chair before declaring, "One day, you all will kneel before me." It was a weird situation....

No comments: