Saturday, August 25, 2007

Technical difficulties

Something has gone completely crazy with some of my RSS feeds. Being a technological idiot, I have no idea what the problem is. I've canceled my Feedburner account, so hopefully it'll stop folks from getting spammed. Unfortunately, I think that may also affect folks who get this site via a feed. I'll try to sort all this out and get things fixed again soon. I may have to earn some sort of computer degree first, but I'll get it sorted. My sincere apologies and thanks for your patience.

5 comments:

Shan said...

For the record, I didn't get any SPAM. just "alerts" in my RSS reader from feed medic telling me your feed was down, then back up.

--Silver said...

My RSS reader told me that there was something behind me, and then took my wallet when I turned around to look.

Seriously... what the HELL did you do to piss it off?

Anonymous said...

the RSS feed seems to be back up and running. Albeit, it spat out the past ten updates at once in my LJ friends' page, but I don't mind.

Liz said...

Jenn -- I just noticed that on my livejournal too. Sorry about all the mess. Hopefully, this'll be the end of the problems.

Liz said...

R&L -- you crack me up.