Wednesday, March 14, 2007
News that matters...very little at all
* Anna Nicole Smith still dead, not yet craving human brains.
* MSNBC shocked -- shocked, I tell you! -- that people who aren't white can be hot.
* In Indiana, karma evicts, prepares to smite crazy, thin sorority girls. Ann Coulter set to pledge next week.
* New William Carlos Williams poem discovered. Millions of English majors make jokes about grocery lists and cold fruit in hopes that someone will catch reference, give social approval.
* Creators of Geico cavemen to make even more money annoying the fuck out of me.
* This last item is actually important: 30 Rock will return from its scheduled hiatus earlier than expected, moving to 9 p.m. starting Thursday, April 5.