- Ridley Scott is set to direct a movie based on...Monopoly. Yes, the game with the little dog and the hat and the exorbitant rental prices. Scott says it's going to be "Blade Runner"-esque, which I hope means we get to see Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer fighting over who gets to be the car.
- Thank you, HBO, for giving us some new fantasy goodness: an adaptation of "Game of Thrones" has been greenlit as a pilot.
- Sneak peak at the new Doctor Who Christmas special:
- And the funniest thing I saw all weekend -- Robot Chicken's Bob Goldstein, Jedi lawyer:
* Mostly because I haven't had a chance to watch the new Robot Chicken "Star Wars" special yet.