Thursday, October 09, 2008

Odds and Ends

  • And if you need more Nathan -- and let's face it, who doesn't? -- here's a preview of his upcoming ABC series, "Castle." Here's hoping it doesn't get canceled before it airs. C'mon, network television, give Nathan a chance to be awesomely Canadian on something other than DVD:

  • Mark your calendars now: Oct. 26 is World Zombie Day. Go here to check and see if your city is hosting a Zombie Walk for charity. Also food drives...hopefully not with brains and such. Ew. I mean, aaaarrrrgghhhh.

5 comments:

Trey said...

Castle looks insanely funny. *sigh* Dammit, I'm in.

Jenny Grace said...

I think a book bound in rubies would really hold up in today's economy.

agent57 said...

Man, I have enough trouble just reading hardcovers...

Marie Cloutier said...

That library looks amazing!

Unknown said...

I just looked at the trailer for Castle, damn that man is fine. And this premise may not be horrible. Yep, I'll watch it for sure. :)