Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Odds and Ends...book-style...mostly

  • Okay, enough about books: the announcement came out yesterday that "Battlestar Galactica" Season 4.0 DVDs will be released on January 6 because really, it seems silly to try to put them out before Christmas. Don't want Santa snatching them all up now, do we? Also, did I mention that Mary McDonnell is going to be appearing on "Gray's Anatomy" for five episodes, which will start airing in November...you know, two months before her other show returns? My girl crush is being seriously tested by this as I deeply, deeply dislike "Gray's." Why couldn't she be on "House?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaiman is currently winding up a book tour in which he's read a chapter a day at different locations. These readings have been taped, and the videos posted each night at his website for young readers, Mouse Circus. Take a look!

Meredith Lowe said...

I'm super-excited about The Graveyard Book, too. Also, everyone who doesn't already read his blog should. He's got a lot of really interesting things to say about writing, comics, and the world in general.

Liz said...

I'll definitely take a look at both the Mouse Circus site and his blog. I'm truly intrigued by this story idea. I can't wait to read it (or watch the videos of him reading it).

The Modern Gal said...

I'm not going to lie, I have a mega girl crush on Tina.