Thursday, May 29, 2008

News of the Day -- Thursday, May 29

+ An awesome new "screensaver" from Paul Rudd at Funny or Die. Not safe for work, but boy, would gazing at Paul Rudd while he looks pretty and talks crazy make the work day easier. Thanks to Jen for sending the link.



+ I've waited all my life for a headline like this: Monkeys Control a Mechanical Robot Arm With Their Brains. Monkeys, robots, telekinesis (not really, but close): Rod Serling is so pissed that he's dead right now.

+ I totally want one of these: a dining table with "Pong" embedded in the table top.

+ Ah, when great fandoms collide: Rainn Wilson will have a role as a college professor in the new "Transformers 2" movie.

+ Because at heart I'm kind of a passive-aggressive bitch, I feel compelled to report on the "Sex and the City" premiere, which went poorly enough for me to smile and feel a tiny song in my soul.

4 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

Hell hath no fury like a Sex in the City fan scorned.

Liz said...

That's what they say! :)

Alison Ching said...

Good to know I am not the only one who is altogether not looking forward to this movie.

jendoop said...

I completely share your passive-aggresive bitchy-ness. But maybe that's just because we have a brain in our heads and actually prefer men to look us in the eyes. (you know, instead of a foot lower)