Not that I'm still hostile about "Beauty and the Geek"'s lame-ass exercise in turning supposedly hot girls into supposedly nerdy women...oh, who am I kidding? Of course, I'm still hostile. So here's a little passive-aggressive list of things Ashton should know about real nerdy women:
* We smell like cookies and sunshine.
* We can control other women’s minds. And right now, Demi Moore is over-starching your laundry like a crazy woman.
* We can fly but don’t like to show off.
* Those superdelegates you hear so much about? All nerdy women, including Howard Dean.
* We’re f***ing Matt Damon.
* And Ben Affleck!
* We brought down Elliot Spitzer with a $2,000 an hour game of Scrabble. Sucker.
* We can has your cheezburger…any time we want.
* Our looks won’t fade by the time we can vote.
* We always thought Topher Grace was the cute one.