Friday, April 25, 2008

News of the Day -- Friday, April 25

+ Ricky Gervais has a great blog documenting his experiences making "This Side of Truth," his directorial debut. It's a very funny read and includes bonus shots of him goofing off with Rob Lowe and Tina Fey.

+ Good news for Hellboy fans and small men with hairy feet -- Guillermo del Toro will be directing both parts of the upcoming Hobbit movie adaptation. I'm throwing down my bet right now that there will be at least one creature with eyes on its hands. I'm just sayin'.

+ One great set of follicles is set to replace another in 2009 when Jimmy Fallon takes over as host of Late Night when Conan O'Brien takes the reins of The Tonight Show from Jay Leno who, come to think of it, has very good hair as well. Conspiracy? Probably. I'm looking at you, Herbal Essence.

+ Finally, I can get my Toby Ziegler Mii turned into a cute little doll...just like I've dreamed. No really, this guy makes customized Wii sculptures for $79.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, if you get a Toby Ziegler Mii doll whatever thingy, please post it here. That is made of win.